Job Summary: Leads and coaches the student body and creates a rich positive learning environment. Always available to the students for support and counseling that allows for a positive learning environment both on the clinic floor and in the classroom.
- Coach & Educator
- Works with the necessary people to maintain the schools overall student experience and cleanliness
- Attends Continuing Education sessions to expand knowledge to benefit the school and the student body
- Updates the School Manager and Student Services about the students and individual progress
- Ensures that the students are proficient in correct terminology to be a skilled knowledgeable cosmetologist
- Prepares the classroom environment for the instruction of students
- Works with the students that require more attention to complete their coursework and is always available to answer students’ concerns and questions
- Ensures students are educated with the appropriate technical skills in order to be successful in their field including sales, up-servicing, pre-booking and goal setting
- Follows Nova’s curriculum and lesson plans and uses the approval process for any changes or additions
- Keys student grades and delivers grade sheets to students
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Full-Time Advanced Practice Esthetics Instructor, you will perform tasks of an Academic Leader, representing instructors, students, and the school in fostering an environment of excellence in Advanced Practice Esthetics education.
- Instructor’s License.
- Proven experience as an instructor.
- Background in the Advanced Practice Esthetics field.
- Passion for education and mentorship.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person